Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

As a Latino I’m offended that President Obama thinks I’m stupid-Granting Amnesty for illegals in an election year

from The Last Tradition 


As a Latino I’m offended that President Obama thinks I’m stupid-Granting Amnesty for illegals in an election year:
...

Face facts my fellow Latinos!

Obama wasn’t thinking about you or the Dream Act. He and the Democrats takes the Latino vote for granted figuring that you will always be there when they come around, around election type and either pull the race card or announce a TEMPOARY amnesty plan for some illegals. This is supposed to motivate the Latino community to jump up and say, “Look what Obama did for us!” They think that you’re stupid and not paying attention. If you want to support Obama then that’s your business. My only question to my fellow Latinos,

Where is your pride?

No comments: